Terms and Conditions:
- The client will be responsible for all payments to, Deep Roots Landscape Contracting, unless otherwise notified in writing prior to commencement.
- The client shall provide water and electricity at no charge to, Deep Roots Landscape Contracting.
- The client shall provide access to site during, Deep Roots Landscape Contracting normal working hours and storage space for materials during the contract progress.
- Any addition and/or alterations to the schedule shall be properly treated as variations and subject to written instructions.
- Deep Roots Landscape Contracting is not able to accept responsibility for any damage to (or cost involved with) any underground hazards, obstructions or services not made known to us in writing or apparent on visual inspection.
- Down payment(s) of 50% is payable with order in certain situations, will be specified on contract.
- We reserve the right to charge $50 per month for any outstanding invoice not paid in full.
- Price on estimate is adjustable due to current market rates
- It is very important and the responsibility of the Client to ensure we are made aware of any special/statutory Bylaws/Conditions/Permissions that may be involved (HOA etc.).
- We accept no responsibility for works that have been carried out on land that is not under the ownership of the client and it is assumed that all planning laws or regulations have been applied before commencement of any works.
- We are not able to accept responsibility for the well being and maintenance of living plant material, including turf, following practical substantial completion unless a maintenance contract is in existence.
- If necessary we reserve the right to substitute any plant with another of equal value and growth/habitat/colour in accordance with the specification.
- After practical substantial completion, we are not able to accept responsibility for any damage through the elements, including drought, winds, rain and frost to any material(s) including plants.
- Upon practical substantial completion the responsibility for the care and watering of all plants, lawns, etc., is handed over to the client and will require regular attention until established.
- Delays caused by other companies on site may cause work to be rescheduled and charges may be made in certain circumstances.
- All materials on site remain the property of Deep Roots Landscape Contracting until payment is received in full.
- Maintenance is not included in the contract unless specified.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Please contact us directly:
Deep Roots Landscape Contracting
Comments or concerns?
Please email Matt Hall, CEO: